How Semtitans helped Cloudfronts with effective website solutions?
Cloudfronts are a Gold Cloud Platform, Gold Data Analytics, Gold Application Development and Gold Cloud CRM Microsoft Partner, which showcases our deep capabilities on Dynamics 365, Power BI and the Azure platform.
They also collaborate with Partners around the globe to help them focus on strategic aspects of their growing Dynamics businesses while we assist with everything from Pre-Sales to Delivery and Post Go-Live support.
Their goal is to ensure successful implementation of our clients and partners’ requirements through well executed projects supported by strong technical and functional expertise across all our teams.
You can explore more about them here https://www.cloudfronts.com/
1. The first challenges that we faced in this project was that the website was hardcoded because of which every time you want to make changes on it you were bonded to hire some outer source.
2. We found many security issues on the website. Examples for a few of them are listed below:
a – Broken Plugins b – Missing Database from the website c – Website Loading issue due to security reasons.
3. The website was not stable and responsive in a way that it fits well on the window of every device which can cause low responsiveness of it.
4. We need to work on the production as well as the development environment part to keep updating both the domains.
5. Since the website was hardcoded therefore the files & codes were not properly in a customised manner and there were many pieces of information that were not minified in a proper way.
6. Along with the above-mentioned challenges one of them was to get the speed of the website increased in order to reduce the overall bounce rate and increase the interaction rate.
7. A large number of spam mail and irrelevant leads were recorded which needs to be eliminated for better performance
To overcome all the challenges and improve the website performance we have carried out the following optimization steps:
1. Firstly we converted all the hardcoded pages into the elementor templated and redesigned the whole page layout.
2. To eliminate the issue of broken plugins we added the hosting security along with this we installed the antivirus plugins. To increase the security we also added the ReCaptcha and form validation to get proper leads from the visitors.
3. We have designed and created responsive layouts by using flexbox and replaced all the fonts with a single type all over the website i.e. “Roboto”.
4. Exported templates from one site and imported them to another for better flexibility to work across both environments.
5. To reduce the website heavy load we have removed unwanted comments and also minified some HTML, CSS, JS files which helped us to get better loading speed.
6. We optimized the landing pages by using Nitropack and also suggested the client to purchase a premium plan which helped us to reduce the bounce rate from 7% to 2.5%.
7. Used a single plugin for all the forms across the site and switched from “Gravity forms” to “Contact form 7”.
8. We have created a responsive & dynamic menu for the website so that user can navigate properly across the website.
9. We have improved the page design & layout of all the pages which has increased stability as well as the functionality of the website.
Plugins & Page Bulider used
There are many reasons building a website requires that we obtain the right tools and resources.
Below are the end results of all the optimization steps that we carry out and started implementing on the website:
1. After implementing the above-mentioned steps on the website it has started receiving more visitors than in the previous period. and they were getting quality leads from the website.
2. Also, the lead quality has improved and they have started receiving more relevant leads rather than spam emails.
3. After creating the webpage through elementor the quality of the page has increased and became more interactive. The web pages are now displayed correctly in every browser and the visitors can experience a more responsive website.
4. The website is now easy to navigate which leads to an increase in user-friendliness.
5. We always use the right tool to make sure that our created webpages are standard, responsive, interactive, user-friendly and acceptable to every visitor.
Email us your requirements at mailto:[email protected] or fill out the contact us form.